Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday

Even when weeks are challenging {especially these last few}, something usually seems to go really right on Fridays and helps the stress dwindle for the weekend.  This week was no different - problems that needed solutions, phone calls that had to be made (again, and again), deadlines that needed to be crunched, well, you get it.  But I had a nice happy moment this Friday afternoon and thought I'd share.

Remember that yellow & gray project I'm working on?  We'll be wrapping up installation on Monday {fingers crossed that it will wrap up}...my client has guests arriving on Thursday!  I designed a custom headboard for the project, using a beautiful Hickory Chair lace embroidered fabric.
The headboard was picked up today {thanks M.S.} from my upholsterer, and I'm so pleased with how it turned out.
I changed my mind at the last minute and had him put the lace portion on the outside facing {rather than the solid} and I'm so glad I did.  Isn't it beautiful?
Hopefully Monday works out to be a successful day and I think I'll post some before and after pictures...maybe.  I hope you've had a happy Friday moment and if not, just think, the weekend starts in just a few hours - get happy about that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...