Friday, December 3, 2010

Trim & Fabric

It's been a while since a blog post, my apologies, but I have been busy, busy, busy!
However two weeks ago I rewarded myself for all this busyness and took a fabulous trip to NYC with my closet girlfriends from college (also designers).  I love spending time with these two, and bouncing ideas off them.

While wandering in TriBeCa one day, we happened upon a fabric shop with tons of fabric and trims to explore!

After a long debate with the girls, I decided to pick up several different trims for future projects....one might be yours!  I might even show you what I end up doing with them.....

2 comments:

laura said...

great pictures!

Shelly said...

These pictures are Teale's! At the time of the post, I still couldn't figure out how to get the pictures off my new camera - problem solved now. But yes, she took great pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...