Friday, October 15, 2010

To Market, To Market...

...to buy a fat big!  Ok, really, I'm not going to be buying a piggy anytime soon.  However, I am leaving this weekend for the Mecca of all markets - Furniture Market in High Point, North Carolina.  Twice a year (April and October) this city of trade-only showrooms is full of excitement with the lastest and greatest in interior furnishings.  I especially love the fall market - the weather is wonderful, and the colorful leaves are beautiful!  I can't wait to see the newest pieces from my favorite companies, hunt out a few new vendors, eat some delicious food, and of course spend lots of time with my friends (my great sales representatives) in this industry.  I hope to have lots of thoughts, and some pictures to share with you when I return next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...