Friday, December 17, 2010

On the 5th Day of Christmas...

On the fifth day of Christmas, my favorite thing to share - websites for cool gifts!
I do appreciate giving & receiving a gift with great design inspiration.  So if you're looking for a last minute gift for that design-loving friend, co-worker or relative, hopefully this will help!
Sarasota Architectural Salvage, door knocker $21.

Totally Out of Hand, jewelry based on your child's artwork $135.

Wee Gallery, peel & stick wall graphics $38.

Erika Reade Ltd., etched bowl "A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature" $150.


Etsy, original oil painting by Elizabeth Graf $125.

Fishs Eddy, cow creamer $10

Again...Etsy, envelopes made of repurposed magazines, $11
(Maybe I should just do a post about Etsy!)


Cost Plus World Market, doormat $15

See Jane Work, J.Adler Water Bottles $18


Shelly Windham Interior Design, pillows/throws/lamps/cute puppy dogs!


Good luck to all of you that still have shopping to do this weekend - I'll be among you!

1 comment:

Katy said...

LOVE all these ideas! Maybe I can just show this to Clint and say I want one of each!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...