Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 3rd Day of Christmas...

On the third day of Christmas, my favorite thing to share - designer fabric!
Ok, this one is easy.  Hands down, my favorite designer fabric line is Brunschwig & Fils.  Yes, I select fabrics for projects from many other lines too, but I love, love, love B&F.  If you put out a whole stack of fabrics from different fabric lines...you can be 99% certain that I'll always go to a B&F first.  I even love my awesome representative, Chris.  She's always willing to go the extra mile...literally.  She's one of the few rep's that actually drive to Lake Wales to see me!  Which makes it just that much easier to pull Brunschwig & Fils for projects.

Remember that perching bench I showed you back in the Fall?  Did you love the fabric I put on it?  It was Brunschwig & Fils.  I use this line as much as I can.  I even have it featured on my own dining room chairs. 
And now I'm looking for a place in my home for this one.  I'm currently working on a renovation project that will feature many B&F fabrics...stayed tuned for those pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...