Friday, December 24, 2010

On the 12th Day of Christmas....

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my favorite thing to share - lighting!
Oh, lighting.  So much fun, so many wonderful choices.

The Edmond Chandelier, from Arteriors, is next on my personal wish list.

I think Currey and Co.'s Panorama Pendant is just adorable.

I recently had a Beveled Arcs chandelier, from Fine Art Lamps, installed for a project.

A client has Currey's Waterloo chandelier on her wish list.

And I just specified the Carling pendant from Currey & Co. for a client.


Yes, the 12 days of my favorite things has come to an end.  I hope you've enjoyed my daily posts leading up to the celebration of Christmas day.  I must tell you that I felt I needed to end the countdown with light.  Because that's what this wonderful holiday is all about...that star that shined so bright above Bethlehem.  Such a beautiful light that it brought pure joy!  Matthew 2:10 says, "And when they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy."   You see, that little baby came to give light to everyone in the world!  (1 John).
May you enjoy tomorrow's celebration and all that it means - Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...