Thursday, December 23, 2010

On the 11th Day of Christmas...

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my favorite thing to share - hardware!
Ok, I really love hardware - I kinda think of it as jewelry.  Possibilities are endless, but let me just get your taste buds going....

Atlas Houseware's Scroll House Numbers (this is what I have!)


Or how about Atlas Houseware's Twig & Vine House Numbers.


Baldwin Hardware's Craftsman Handleset.


Baldwin Hardware's Couture Knobs.

Anthropologie's Capricious Finials.

Houles' Acea Finials.


Anthropologie's Color Swatch Knob.


Anthropologie's Ripe Melon Pull.


Edgar Berebi's Cabinet Hardware.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

I've been eyeing those color swatch knobs from Anthropologie for a while.. my plain white dresser from Ikea needs them desperately! Love those finials, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...