Friday, July 1, 2011

Patriotic Design

I hope you all enjoy this long weekend celebrating our nation's birthday!  My 4th of July will be spent with lots of family and friends, eating watermelon, wearing red, white, & blue, and watching some spectacular fireworks.  I hope you find time to relax, enjoy, and reflect on all the freedoms we have here in the USA.

I'm not sure if you all noticed my facebook post on Wednesday evening.  I had just caught a news feature about "Made in America" manufacturing. Apparently it's making a "comeback" - from Mars candy bars to ATM machines.  All I have to say is, it's about time!  I'm proud to be an American {no, I'm not breaking out in song}, proud to live in this free land, and proud to buy quality products built in this country by American hands.  Did you know that about 90% of the products I sell my clients are made right here on US soil?  I encourage you to explore buying "Made in America" when you're shopping for your home. On the right side of this blog is a list of many of my vendors, many of them in the U.S. - I encourage you to explore, and ask me questions.

I'll leave you some great patriotic decor images - let me know if you're interested in any of the products. 



Happy July 4th weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...