Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Well Wishes

As a new year has started, a feeling of freshness comes with it...like these fresh flowers my friend, Jada, arranged for me yesterday.  A feeling of good things to come.  I love it.  And I love all the well wishes that come with this time of year.  Over the past few weeks, I have received numerous cards and notes from friends, vendors, and clients wishing me joy, peace, happiness, etc.  and have enjoyed receiving each one of them.

I smiled at the card I received from a furniture manufacturer that read, "....May your new year be full of family, friends, and furniture."  

From a client that mentioned a quote from Maya Angelou, "I believe that every person is born with talent."

But my favorite well wish has been a simple email I received yesterday from a vendor, "Hope the new year brings to you and your family good health, fulfillment, and the promise of many good things to come."

I know she meant it....because she wishes it for herself as well.  We're all it (2011) together, like one big family, striving to be the best we can be for ourselves, our family, and our clients.

I hope you too have been the recipient of kind, heart-felt well wishes this season.  And if not, let me say to you that I wish you find lasting happiness in 2011.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...