Monday, December 13, 2010

On the 1st Day of Christmas....

12 days until Christmas - can you believe it?!  I love this time of year, and love counting down to the big day.  Last year, I shared with you 12 design tips leading up to Christmas day.  This year I'll be counting down and sharing some of my favorite things each day.  So enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!!

On the 1st Day of Christmas, my favorite thing to share - Design Books!
This is a hard one to nail down, so I'll share 3 of my favorites:
I've mentioned before my love and respect for Mariette Himes Gomez and her great talent.  Apartments, is one of her books that I own - signed copy!

Suzanne Kasler is a wonderfully talented, Atlanta-based designer.  She is a genuinely nice person and always so friendly when I visit the Hickory Chair Showroom.  This book, Inspired Interiors, is really great and I fortunately have a signed copy of it too!

Lastly, I love "An Affair with a House" by Bunny Williams.  I've been a fan of Bunny for a long time.  She's like a pillar to the profession of design.  I've yet to meet her but last year my friend, Courtney, had to opportunity to have lunch with her and had this book signed for me.

If you love design books and haven't taken a look at these 3, I highly suggest all of them.  Maybe you can put it on your Christmas wish list!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...