Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm back!!

As I walked in the upholstery shop yesterday, she looked at me and said, "Shelly! We thought you had disappeared!".  Sad, but true.  I kinda did disappear for about a month.  This whole last year I've been preparing for our local art show.
 
As the chairman of the show, the last few weeks leading up to it was well, time-consuming.  It was a great show and I worked with great people, but I'm glad to have it behind me.

A few other out of the ordinary things have kept me quite busy the last month or so, while still trying to balance two construction projects and various other design projects.  I can finally say "whew!", and get back to focusing on work...and those cute boys of mine.
Hey, did I mention that little James just turned one?! 
 
I can't believe how fast this last year has slipped away.  Time flies when you're having fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...