Thursday, January 12, 2012

featured product: boneyard brick

Yesterday I picked up the final detail remaining for a kitchen renovation project.  I custom ordered the backsplash tile , so the client and I have been patiently waiting the last four weeks for it to arrive.  I was so happy to have it all loaded up in the back of my vehicle yesterday afternoon.  It's kinda like delivering a great Christmas gift!
Installation begins today, so I should be able to share photos next week of the finished project.
The 2x8 tile is from the boneyard brick collection by Trikeenan.  I choose color flurry for this project, which is a beautiful white glaze that shows depth and highlights the texture & imperfections in the handmade tile.
Pictures from my phone obviously do not do it justice.  Wait for install pictures....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...