Monday, April 25, 2011

Progress - 1 month

{4 weeks}
Some of you may be interested in hearing about how this sweet little project is progressing. As of yesterday, he is one month old - how the time is flying by!  I'm feeling better, he's getting bigger, and we're both getting a fair amount of sleep.  Yes, I think this little client and I are getting along just great.  Thanks to all of you for your kind words sent via blog, facebook, email, cards, and packages - all have been so thoughtful and much appreciated.  And for those of you that have been putting off contacting me about work-related items, delay no further!
To see more photos of my adorable client, please travel over to Greenprint Photography.  My friend, Lexi, took these shots of him just a few days ago.  If you're looking for an amazing photographer, she's the girl for the job!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...