Friday, March 18, 2011

Luck of the Irish

Well, it's a day late, but Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope you all had fun celebrating yesterday.  I must tell you that I love any holiday that focuses on celebrating with a special color!  And since green is one of my favorites {and since I've got some Irish blood running through these veins}, I love celebrating this holiday!

I had full intentions of making these.
Oh well, maybe next year.  We did however manage to enjoy a delicious green dinner - angel hair pasta with pesto sauce {= green spaghetti, per my 3 yr old son}.

So what if it's a day late....I'll leave you with some green inspiration for you to enjoy this weekend.
{Thibaut's Positano wallpaper}
 
 {F. Schumacher's Hot House Flowers fabric}

{Thibaut's Ikat Check fabric}
 
 {Lee Jofa's Tessa Embroidery fabric}

{Hickory Chair Co.'s Spool Chair & Ottoman- image from House Beautiful}

{Asmara's Ferncroft needlepoint rug}
 
If you're interested in any of the goods mentioned above, or are interested in design assistance please contact info@shellywindham.com for more information.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...