Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Before & After: Chair Facelift

Though I rarely show photos of completed projects (for the privacy of my valued clients), I thought it would be nice to share a sneak-peek of a before & after project detail.  As you can see, this was a tired old chair begging for a facelift!  The finish was outdated, and the fabric was in terrible condition.
I selected a new finish - distressed deep red, with gold and black accents.  I had it re-upholstered in a beautiful soft leather, and finished out the detailing with antique brass nailheads.
What a difference this reasonable facelift made to my client's space!  It's a beautiful chair that complements its surroundings.  Take a look around your home - do you have a tired piece of furniture that is longing to have a facelift?  My first meeting with a client is always complimentary - invite me into your home....we might just unbury a treasure!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...